31st Dcember 2021, a sacred temple destroyed in my heart

Today is the last day of December and a big sacred temple in my heart shattered down. In that sacred temple, I was worshipping the hope that this bizarre time will be end soon. But nothing of the sort that happened except 20 crores of Maszid destroyed in recent years and Muslims have threatened again that if they try to build new Maszid then their Maszid will be torn down. 

N.B - These 20cr Maszid were inside the heart


This is not all about Muslims any minority is now oppressed by the Majority but they are all fall behind the open bashing against Muslims, they can not come into the picture. We the country of Dharma with practised Adharma always been obsessed with the Dharma yudh( Religious war) so we never realized that what is Dharma, what is the root characters of Dharma. People believe and worship the demi God-men who have not a single character to be referred to as a gentleman. The hate they create through people against them by uttering the speech of world peace is a heinous crime to me.

People can live without a home and the real temple and real Maszid near their home but they can't live when you shattered their hopes. I want to know how can a Hindu man face any problem with a Muslim man? Not anyway, they are people and if you referred to violent riots then you should know that there is a limit that people can accept your nonsense and after that anyone can avenge. I am not promoting vengeance, violence is very very wrong but not all people are Gandhi. That doesn't mean that if all are not Gandhi's ideal that doesn't mean they are not people. Gandhi's ideology is the hardest ideology you can stick to, all who are saying we are followers of him then in this time people can't survive the Gandhi and Gandhi may go to the Himalayas. 

One temple down
20cr Maszid down
My hope can't cope with 20cr
20cr hope can't survive against so many hates
I tried to sympathise with 20cr by building a Maszid
They started a Jihad against me
They shut down my Maszid
They shot down me.
20cr tried to sympathise with me
5cr sent to jail
5cr lynched
5cr got away from the country
5cr got 10cr bullets
One to Soul and one to Hope

Comment and share
Stay safe and stay healthy
Spread love
Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943



Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Anti establishment, subaltern ,and minority rights topic are very sensitive to write ..and you write so beautifully.. Cary on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not anti about anything. Do the right thing or at least right thinking, I will praise. I can remember once in my 26th January speech I used a quote from Modiji and at that time before he become PM.

    ReplyDelete

Close Menu