some famous New year Resolution for 2022

 
1 .The new year Resolution of Narendra Modi - I'll put in extra effort and sleep for one hour less. For the Indian prime minister's security, I will purchase a new regular 15cr automobile. I'll grow to love Hindus even more and exclusively attend political rallies in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Goa. For instance, I will visit fewer nations this year than I did my first year as PM, and I will hire Aalim Hakim as my permanent hairdresser, Manish Malhotra as my designer, and Daboo Ratnani as my photographer. That is all.


2. The new year resolutions of Rahul Gandhi- I will set my office in outside India and will do work from home from there. I want to give people examples that how can they only work from their homes and for every problem how I come up with solutions on Twitter. I will work on my wardrobe also and I think I cover all the aspects of work.


3. The new year resolutions of Supreme Court - we will only look and hear what we want to look or hear, don't* come up with popular belief or be influenced by Government officially. We are doing great but we will try to listen to the noise of minorities.
Check out Desmond Tutu

4.The new year resolution of Akshay Kumar - I will try to influence people to support the government more frequently. I will do more social movies or any kind of movies but I will try to put some social issues in every kind of movie and makes the movie cringe. I will openly say about my tax pays that to clarify that I am a proud Indian.

5. The new year resolution of Baba Ramdev - For our organic people, my brand Patanjali will strive to make some organic SOMARAS (sedatives). I know how to get the government to approve it. In the coming years, our brand will be able to produce organic cement, vegetarian meat and organic plastic and polythene bags . I'll also be hosting organic reality shows.

6. The new year resolution of Arvind Kejriwal - we will give up Delhi if we win Punjab. This is a joke. We will give money to the women of Punjab. We will campaign in Punjab and lockdown Delhi to spread the Omicron in Punjab and show people that our measures of tackling Covid. We will try to 100% vaccinated the Delhi people by the end of 2022. We worked hard so we took full two years for this small NCT. I will not brag but I can not solve the Delhi pollution.

7. The new year resolution of Mumbai and Delhi police - we will do whatever the government want us to do. We will follow our respective home ministry, we have no eyes or ears to any issues to see or listen to. We can not solve any case, by the protest on Twitter we will transfer the case to CBI. That is all. We all stick to our rules.

8. The new year resolution of Twitter India - there will be no change of vulgarism in our space. We will trend from every point of view but we will cross our behavioural limit and abuse anyone directly. And we will stick to our rules that we will give equal space to everyone to abuse anyone and we will notify people to when and whom to abuse and we will not take any decision against anyone.

There are crores of resolutions that are already taken but some of these will make a difference and make people feel that your resolutions are nothing in front of these new year Resolutions.

Stay safe stay healthy
Spread love
Wish you a happy new year 
Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943






Post a Comment

1 Comments

Close Menu