Consideration of Trust vs. Limitation 

Trust is the second most used word in a relationship after love. Trust is not limited to relationships. Anyone is fine with us; we trust them regardless of their background. For me, trust has two types: conditional and unconditional. Unconditional trust grows from childhood to our parents. The child knows nothing. For children, food and security are the reasons for building trust towards their parents. But I consider that to be unconditional because both parents or children can not say to each other that I have a trust issue with you. They are mutually exclusive. Someone's hesitation may make their life miserable.

Check out Critical thinking behind expectation

Conditional trusts have various kinds. It can be between men-men, men-women, women-women, men-animals, animal-animals, etc. The conditions may vary a little, but usually the most common reasons are the same for building trust. Smiles, gestures, care, helping are the basis of trust. Don't get confused between love and trust. Always In love, trust is there, but in trust there may be no love. For example, with my friend Ellen, I trust her but don't love her. I don't know who created two words for the same thing. The ultimatum word for love is trust. And those we most trust and love may be different in a different way.

 
I am always confused in a situation when someone says, "I trust you, but you don't have to cross the limit." Here I am saying limitation in the sense of privacy. There is no chance for abuse and violence. It is out of the book. But when you float in love, you cross the boundary. When you love and trust me, then why is the boundary still there? If there is a boundary and will remain a boundary, then you don't trust me fully. You have 90% faith in my love, care, smile, and gestures. When I'm not free to cross your boundary, then the trust level goes down. There is no love that deteriorates; it is trust that deteriorates. When trust is zero, then there will be no love remaining. What deteriorated the trust? That is the limitation. The human trait is that when you put a human within a certain limitation or boundary, they are eager to cross the boundary. You can not expect them to remain inside the boundary. They will cross today or tomorrow. For absolute love and trust, you have to be 100% transparent. Putting limitations on trust, it always deteriorates.

Independence, transparency, accountancy are not only political terms, they are also human behavioral terms that we don't want to apply to ourselves.
Actually, I don't know whether the limit works in a relationship or not. You can trust me. I have no boundary, but when you want to cross my boundary, you make sure yourself that your boundary is also open.

Stay safe and happy
Comment and Share the blog with your friends and family
Support the blog

Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943


Your support will help the blog to grow and more posts will come very often.
Thank you.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu