Spontaneous Thinking


I wanted to write something, so I took the nearest book (Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman)from myself and opened it spontaneously, and the first line that struck my eyes was SPONTANEOUS ME, which is the heading of poetry. Now I am thinking, what is spontaneous? I searched for content to write for my blog for nearly 3 years and the first line struck my eyes. Is it not a coincidence? I think spontaneous is smooth one-way, while coincidence can be two-way or one-way with a mutual interest point. I can't write with spontaneity like Whitman, but if I could write like him, then it would be a coincidence. No, I want to write spontaneously, but the fear is now of COINCIDENCE. Then where is SPONTANEOUS ME?

Check out Thinking behind Illusion of Knowledge

The above paragraph was written one year ago, and after one year, I am still not spontaneous about anything. I have to change myself from time to time if I want to appear spontaneous about everything. The spontaneous me behave is the constant discussion that's been going on in my mind for a long time. People will notice my hesitancy and reluctance, but sometimes the hesitancy and reluctance I deliberately showcase because I want to show that not everything about me is spontaneous.

Also see What is the Truth?

The discussion will turn to whether spontaneous thinking or critical thinking is the best for the situation. And most of the time, critical thinking is the best for every situation, but what people say about spontaneous or instantaneous decisions is actually the constant bias towards people or things that makes people say that they are spontaneous about them. People become spontaneous when they have an emotional prejudice against someone or something, but no one is around to remind them of their Prejudice. I am prejudiced towards critical thinking. Whenever the discussion starts, my first impression will be biased towards critical thinking. My impression may change later  but my spontaneity will always remain towards my prejudices.

Is there anything spontaneous in the world, or is everyone prejudiced to their thing, which will remain spontaneous because we cannot know people's prejudices? 


Stay safe and happy
Comment and Share the blog with your friends and family
Support the blog

Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943


Your support will help the blog to grow and more posts will come very often.
Thank you.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Close Menu