The FREEDOM of SPEECH and CANCELLATION TRUCE of 2021

Narendra Modi and comedians signed a freedom of speech and cancellation truce of 2021 yesterday. In that much-anticipated truce, the comedy fraternity was represented by Vir Das, Munawar Faruqui, and Kunal Kamra. This truce has been dubbed the "21st-century truce" by several lawmakers and scientists from News Rooms. Before I get into the meat of the debate, I want to make it clear that this blog relies on your feedback, sharing, and following, as well as some sponsorship.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his colleague, Home Minister Amit Saha, threatened to come and sign the truce if some people did not agree. People were sent home in groups, and Kunal tweeted about it. Munawar posted an emotional Shayari on Instagram, and Vir added another line to his stand-up act Two India. As is customary when an election result is unaffected by some of their supporters, they forcibly arrived in Delhi. They are threatened to smile and wave at the camera outside before getting out of the automobile. They did the same, and now they're all relaxing in a large lounge. The guards are all staring at them, and they're staring at each other as well. Munawar and Vir were concerned, but Kunal was overjoyed because he would be able to collect a lot of material for a stand-up show at his house for his birthday party. When one of the guards approached and told them to accompany him, they all sighed and followed him. They walked into a pitch-black room with only one light bulb on. A different classic chair was present, as well as three additional conventional settings and a tiny table. There were four of them, but the table was not round. I am proud and happy of myself, Kunal said as he sat in the front seat and slapped the table with a small smile. With a red briefcase in his hand and the door shut, Narendra Modi enters the room.

Kunal stands up and clapped while the other two remained sitting. Modiji smiled at Kunal and stare at the other two from the corner of his eyes and finally, they stand up and Modiji took his seat and then they sat. Modiji put his briefcase on the table and constantly gazed at them and said what is your problem with me Kunal? You may not believe but I am saying the truth. I have not any problem with you. I am a comedian who does political comedy and by saying, politicians are jokers and every day I worked hard for that statement to be true forever. Who has said that? I don't know. Why don't you try another genre of comedy? Why don't you try another ideology of politics? What's wrong with my ideology? There is nothing wrong but I have a problem with the right, hate is visible in your ideology. I don't hate anyone personally, I do what is best for my country, is it appears as hate to you, I don't care. That's the problem, you don't care about anything but the power. Modiji stay silent for some seconds then sighed"yes, yes I love the power. you are hating power because you never have gotten any power. The power you have gotten some fans appreciation makes you believe that you are right, in this wrong world everyone is trying to do right and the believes making you feel that you are right is a horrible wrong. In liberal ideology, suffering is a very general term, it is the basis of choosing right or wrong. According to the ideology, everyone will feel the same thing when others suffer. For example, a poor man lost a hundred rupees note and you the successful comedian lost a hundred rupees note. The amount you both lost is the same but the poor man will suffer more and your friend will mock you if you told them you lost a hundred rupees note and you are suffering from that and most of the time you won't get that you lost a hundred rupees note. And the whole ideology falls apart. Everything will fall apart or everything will evolve into new something, I want to do everything I want in my way. Am I obsessed with my power? Let it be. I am the prime minister of the world's largest democracy." Kunal was hooting and applauded and applauded till Modiji got annoyed and said him to stop.  He stopped but smiled while looking at Munawar and raising his eyebrows. Modiji leaned towards Kunal and looked into his eyes, Kunal put his finger on his mouth and nodded.
Modiji turned towards Vir and said Munawar I will come to you last. Vir said you are a completely strange man. Did you know that now? No, no I know that before but today I believe that. That's good for you. You have no imagination that how many things are there about me should be believable. How many things are there? You can't imagine. Don't you know how many things are there? The point is I know how many things are there, but you can't imagine. Okay, okay I get it now. You may proceed now. I have a lot of problems with your recent stand-up act about Two India, first; your generalisation of India is only valid to less than 2% of the people of India and secondly, how can you miss Modi India? He said that by striking his table hard, and all the three get nervous instantly. You don't have to be afraid of me, I didn't execute anyone with my hand. Vir is more nervous now and Munawar's eye is full of tears now, one more shout at him he may cry. Don't expect water from me in this situation, I only drink.......... That does not matter. Answer me first. Vir sighed and answered. I knew that my generalization is limited to little people. I knew that where I can find that audience and I have not gone viral for a long time so I did that. It was a calculated risk. I like your idea but you missed a chance to viral me also. I didn't think of you at that time. I am sorry. What are your views on Modi India? In my view, Modi India is divided into two India, one is a supporter called Bhakts and another is a silencer, who are afraid of you. Precisely, silencers are not afraid of you, they are afraid of Bhakts. By newsroom analysis in a Bhakts dominant society, the government is always right and even a single voice against the government, you will be declared a terrorist. It's the new feature for a democracy to achieve and your government achieved this quite handsomely. Some unfortunate happened in your reign like the CAA protest, the farmer protest, Delhi violence etc but your way of normalising the situation will be remembered forever by each scar on the body and soul. Your government is very aware of taking credit while don't responsible for any misfortune. This era will be named the AGE OF MASTERSTROKES since the real independence 2014. That's it. Brilliant, I will order you one more to perform this in front of my ministers and media friends. Thank you. I am cherishing that moment.

Modiji turned to Munawar and he turned to Kunal who was still keeping his finger on his mouth and Kunal makes a funny face. Munawar sat straight while he was feeling nervous. Modiji was silent for a minute, I forgot the Shayri, so tell me a Shayri. I can't remember anything now. That's natural, people forget everything when they are in front of me. That's not natural, people are afraid of you so they don't want any problem further, so. Your analysis of this curious situation is wrong, sometimes I think I am the God, eternal. When they meet me they get salvation and they don't want anything more in life so all theirs desire to come to end after they meet me. Why do you hate Muslims? I hate Muslims because they are not Hindu. Wow, why do hate some Hindus? Because they are not Indians. Wow, wow. Why do you hate Pakistanis? They are not Indians. Munawar stand up and clapped, Modiji pleased and said him to sit. Munawar sat. It's okay to hate us, do you ever been tried to capture some of our votes? Once tried, some people accepted the decision and some did not after then I am not trying anymore because Muslims are minorities, They never going to stop me from winning the elections. What is your wildest dream Modiji? I was thinking of this for a long still never sure about this, there will be an election worldwide with world leaders and only Indians are eligible to vote. How does it sound to all of you? They all look at each other and stand up and clapped and shouted Modi, Modi, Modi, Modi...........

Modiji signed them to sit while smiling. He took out a paper from the red briefcase and put that on the table. Kunal read this loudly and you both listen carefully. Kunal took the paper and gave a strange look to the paper then read. "The freedom of speech and cancellation truce of 2021. This is not the truce all should agree but if someone will not agree to this then he/she will be threatened to agree. Every comedian should joke about opposition not against my government. There should be absolute zero remarks on any religion. If Bhakts threaten or cancelled your shows, you will do so as they say otherwise police are ours but you can have tons of jokes about Bhakts. No jokes on the army, Indians, farmers will be tolerated, but you are free to do jokes about Pakistan. You can perform and do shows until Bhakts are opposing and you are free to perform without hurting a single soul.
N.B- All these points are not optional but compulsory, The government can add many points at any time and all should be bound to this truce. 
Kunal looks at others with a sad face and they look at him and they all get angry and stand up, we will not sign this. Modiji put out a paper with bold letters UAPA. Kunal first took the pen and signed then Munawar and Vir signed. You all are agreed to this, I am very happy and 140cr Indians are will remain grateful to you. The door open, Modiji came and hugged Kunal and patted Vir and Munawar and went out. All three of them remained sat there for a long time even without being threatened by someone.
End

I am a freelancer writer now. Contact- mrpati2635@gmail.com
8130205919 











Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu