Some photos have said much more in 2021

Hundreds of Afghans board a US military cargo jet to depart Kabul following the Taliban's control of the country.
I'd like to point out that this must be the crowded area in the world, with utter quiet and the ability to hear people's heartbeats simply by glancing at their faces.

Support the blog

People feed seagulls in the smog in Delhi.
It's simply Joy of Giving.

You all know from where this picture coming from. It's from the Capitol Hill. 
For what reason this man takes the lectern. I think, as for him this Lectern only belongs to MR. TRUMP.


You can't imagine my capacity, me the COVID, till now you have seen four variants of mine and much more variants are in loading.

A horse being airlifted by the swiss army.
Horse be like; I am brave, I can fly. This is me.


This picture is from Pakistan. The boy is choosing a balloon. This photo was taken on the last day of Ramadan. 
I will urge Khaled Hosseini to write a splendid novel on The balloon boy.

Tourists are watching the volcano eruption in Iceland. 
These people are the bravest and the boy who made TikTok video just 5 meters away from lava, was awarded by the Iceland government.

A girl in her destroyed home in Gaza.
The girl may be thinking so what? They have destroyed my home, not my soul. This is the big door I always thinking about.


A nun pleads with the police in Myitkyina, Myanmar.
The nun to God, please help them, they are not knowing what they are doing.

A refugee is comforted by a member of a Spanish Red Cross team.
What would be the condition of a refugee? The man was harassed by a man and helped by a man. 

The last moment of an orphaned mountain Gorilla, Virunga national park, Congo.
I _______________

Residents evacuate an island hit by wildfire, Evia, Greece
First I think it is a movie shot. Nature can be cruel and the island is not always pretty.

Taliban fighters at Hamid Karzai International Airport recite their evening's prayers.
No matter what condition, we will pray and we will kill.

Share with your friends and family
Must comment
Be happy and spread love
support the blog

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu