Thank you, Captain my Captain Virat Kohli


At this point, I don't know what he is meant to me. I read the post and automatically tears well up and fall. Suddenly I thought, he is not retired yet, why I am crying then? The answer was the legacy I had been acquainted with for the last decade is ended today. The straight drive, the cover drive, the aggression will remain with him but the trademark of his legacy will fall short, that doesn't mean I am unable to accept new possibilities but personally, for me, I like him and his legacy. For the last few years,  we believe in him more than any player, some will argue that it's a team sport, not an individual game but it's true that, He is the only player who is more team than an individual and he has proved that many times. 

I am a person who likes him as a person than a player. The way he behaves with other players and behaves with another person I liked that very much. I am a fan of his aggression and counter-attack on the abuser but I am unhappy with him when he unnecessarily shouts and sledging. But he is a human, not God and I am very very unhappy with God. 

The day will pass and the generation will remember him as a captain and human being. Virat Kohli is not a player from Indian cricket, He is the brand of Indian cricket. I will not write more, my eyes are dry now. I know a litre of tears for Virat Kohli is still there.

Thank you, Captain oh Captain!

stay safe and healthy
Tune in to my blog
Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943

N.B- This blog will only go forward with your supports. Comments and share the most. If you have time, check out other articles also and I am available for freelance writing, So hire me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu