I met Gandhi again, day after farm bills repeal

At the moment I heard the three firm bills repealed, I packed my bag and flew to Ahmedabad immediately. And in the evening I reached the Sabarmati ashram. No other ones are there. From the outside, I can hear Gandhi singing his evening prayers. I washed my foot outside near the well and stepped in and joined with him in the prayers. He looked at me and I looked at him and he signed me to sing with him. We completed the prayer and I touched down his feet and he gave me blessings. 
You came back within two months, that's very unnatural. What happened? Please don't mock me. I am busy with my work. I only coming on your birthday because it's a holiday otherwise I am living in hell. Okay, okay what brought back you very soon? I hadn't said you about the farmer's protest and finally, the farmers won. Okay, why didn't you inform me in the first? Because farmers are using your legacy of satyagraha and I certainly don't want you to go to protest at this age. I am happy that farmers believe in satyagraha but I am saying to you for the last time that you will not keep a single people issues from me, otherwise, you will not be allowed again. Okay, Mr Gandhi.

Gandhi made tea for both of us. The ginger, cardamom tea by Gandhiji is the best tea you ever have in your life. We were sipping. Give me details about farmers protests? Long story short, the Government introduced the 3 farm bills through ordinances and kind of passed them unconstitutionally and then farmers protests begin and the first government tried everything, literally everything to stop the protest but finally, they failed and the farmers protested on road for one and half years. How many farmers died? Nearly 700. Hai Ram, then he was silent and went outside. I was there, he didn't come back so I went outside. He was sitting on the ground and I sat near him. Nothing is changed. First people protest against kings, then zamindars then the British and now the government. Farmers will be oppressed no matter who rules. I am failed. You don't have to worry. People will protest against the oppression. HOW DON'T THEY STOP OPPRESSION?  He shouted. I was surprised and afraid. WHERE ARE THEIR HUMANITY? WHY DON'T THEY DISCUSS BILL WITH FARMERS BEFORE MAKING THE LAW? THEY WILL NEVER DISCUSS BECAUSE POLITICIANS LOVE TO RULE AND COMMAND. The Autocrats are gone but their mindset still prevails in politicians. They want to make farmers depends upon themselves so that they can use them. The similarity between the right and left politicians is that they wanted to oppress some group of people and that is the problem. Nobody wants to do for the happiness of the people. You did. I tried my best but I don't know, am I successful in that or not. I know the reality but I don't want to tell you. I don't want to listen also. Let's go back to the inside. Mosquitoes are like the Britishers, attack on any open space. Mr Gandhi, nowadays you are more fun.

What is the after situations? Everyone praises themselves and take credit in any possible way. In everybody's tweet or mention, farmers are mentioned like black spots in the moon. Supporters of government declare that history has been created, for opposition history has also created and the farmers are always that history which page will no one open again. Everybody credited. A nice and polluted atmosphere for all. What polluted? Delhi atmosphere. How? I can not answer all the nonsensical questions. You previously said about the Swachh Bharat campaign, what about that? That is only for one day and photos. What are Delhiites views on pollution? They want Holidays for pollution, they want to be polluted free Delhi and they want to celebrate Diwali with crackers. People are mysterious.  Yeah.
What are you doing now? Blogging. You are my main subject. Good. I am impressed. But people not reading my blog and I am in tough situations. I have no earning and recently I got Adsense approval but no one clicks on ads. What will I do? Do your work. Be patient. Everything will be right. How can I get a sponsor? Nobody sponsors my Non-cooperation movement or quit India movement. People will join if you stick to your works. That's nice of you Mr Gandhi. I am in debt to you forever. Why are you referring me, MR Gandhi, today? My mouth, my wish. Is it bothering you? No, no absolutely not, Tell me a very funny joke.
Okay. Are you ready to listen?
Yup
India got independent in 2014.
He looked at me with a goofy face. I ignored.


Please comment and share

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu