There were FOUR, but the table was ROUND

All four Godse, Savarkar, Gandhi, and Nehru in a parantha shop at Chandni Chowk. They preferred a rectangle table but the shop owner glanced at them with red hot eyes, they sat immediately without considering the table shape or looking at him again. They ordered piyaz parantha for all. They leaned towards the center and started whispering.
VS- chill guys, my book is releasing tomorrow. This treat is from me.
MG- what chill, your book is releasing but I will be the center of attraction. The only problem for me is I can not be able to open Twitter tomorrow.
JN- what can I do? my bad. I always want the center of attraction but whenever Gandhi enters, I vanish automatically. This is my last public appearance. I...
NG- Mr lover boy, kindly stop. I am the one who is really in an existential crisis. only two days I remembered. Other days I am freaked out in delusion. This is also my last appearance, whatever you may think but I don't care.
VS- please cool boys. This is the festival we will trend at least for 3  days. You have to believe me, Government will take care of all equally. But I am sure I and MG will take more space than you two.
NG- that's why I am always angry with both of you. We do the whole work but you two always be credited. I am pissed at MG. I won't come to your party if he comes.
MG- look NG I respect you but I am not refusing anyone to give credit to you, you should do more ethical and peaceful work to get credit, not always follow the fools.
NG- who are fools?
MG- all know. 
The parantha came to the table and they put some pickles from the jar into the plate and rubbed butter on parantha and enjoyed eating?
JN- I saw the preview of your book, the cover shows you could have stopped the partition? Is that true? 
VS- now,  I don't know.
MG- I listened, you said I stopped you otherwise you could have stopped that?
VS- Don't listen to people. They are always disgusting.
NG- say me, I am your best friend, was that a choice?
VS- I can't say here.
NG- don't be afraid of them nobody cares about them. Our people in power.
VS- yes, I could have.
MG- how cheap of you VS, I didn't know, the massacre was a choice for you. The tears, pain, blood, bombs, bullets, swords, dead bodies, and bloody migration were a choice for you. How? How did you swallow all these years?
VS and NG simultaneously, stop it. We are in a public place. Stop crying.
JN- MG please calm, people are looking at us. 
MG sobs silently, he didn't eat now. His half parantha is still on the plate. 
NG- I always say to you don't invite these two. 
JN- what did I do? I am speechless for a long time. No one cares about me and you are saying why he invited me?  I am the founder of IIT. 
NG- so what? We are in power and we will do what we want. Your people are unable to counter us. We will change all your plans to ours and cities to his and his colleague's name. What can you do?
MG- stop, JN we have not in power. Don't irritate them otherwise they won't celebrate our birthdays. I have a wish for red velvet cake, and this year I have a pretty chance to get that.
JN- Right, you have an extra day but I have the only one. Sometimes I think my speech at Lahore should not happen to look at the current scenario. 
VS- what scenario? Our group and party bring prosperity to the people. We are the largest democracy with the largest people suffering from poverty. And poverty is still here due to both of you. Inflation is high due to your faulty policy. Coal shortage due to your corruption in coal management. Low illiteracy due to your low educational expenditures. We have reached the moon, you didn't even try. We made sure of Olympic medals. We banned Chinese apps. We launched two schemes and two slogans every month.
He said all this in one breath.
JN- you are right, we haven't many slogans. We should focus on that for the next election.
NG- your party is underground. Go Nd check his pulse. And importantly don't even dare to compete in slogans.
MG- yeah absolutely, when we create slogans that your party turn that into a meme.
NG- You MG, now I am an integral part of you, and whenever you do some foolish thing, you will know me?
MG - I know you better than my wife. I won't do mistakes again.
VS- okay, stop the nonsense and be ready for tomorrow. JN you are free tomorrow, you can go to MG to sympathize. mG I am your friend so I am doing this to you, don't think anything outside of the box.
MG- yeah, yeah. But one request.
VS- what?
MG- I know, you are an emotional person but you will never force me to write a letter to you. 
VS- done. Let's hope for the best of tomorrow.
Eating was finished before, they shook the hand and left. MG, NG, and JN were outside. VS was paying at the counter. He wanted to show some mechanism, he said my book will release tomorrow, buy one and tag me on Twitter. The owner again looked angrily at him, he left the store without looking up.








Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu