RIP is not funny😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂🙂🤣😍🤩😘😋😛😜

Just look at these headstones first
1.
2.
3.4.5.6.7.8.9.
10.11.12.13.14.15.16.
Yesterday I see a question that what will you write on your headstone? I was blank, nothing came to mind because though I have seen tombstone buildings in the movie but I have never seen a real tombstone. It appears to me that I have no friends in the Christian community. 
I don't want to discuss how, why are the tombstones are funny or humorous. I don't know the people and I don't want to describe whether they selected the tombstone writing before or it's what their ancestors or relatives thought. 
Just simply put RIP in the headstone is not fun anymore. Making a memorable headstone you don't have to be wealthy but creative. I think being creative in the headstone is the origin of saying is living after death. Being funny in real life makes you a comedian but being funny after death makes you a legendary comedian.

I know there will never be a tombstone for me, so hypothetically I want this to have written on my tombstone.  
D.O.B - you never remember that day so you don't have to remember anymore. I hate my birthday. I don't like to be aging
D.O.Death - I hate that day, I want to see more, play more, and have fun more that's not going to happen. I become dead and my sister is not there so it's not a day to remember.
I am confusing now how big would be Tombstone, if it is a pyramid then I want to write a romcom web show there and if it is big like a room then I will write a poem on that and if that is a regular Tombstone then I will write the dialogue from Forest Gump" Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get". And a picture of me sits with Tom Hanks on the bench as in the movie.
IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD FUN IN YOUR LIFE THEN MAKE SURE YOUR TOMBSTONE IS HILARIOUS.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu