What is the truth?

I am not that person in my 25th year still asking "WHAT IS TRUTH"? It is the thing that we believe in ourselves. It is defined by people's religion, region, tradition, and kind of morality. I know this. I know the truth. But here TRUTH IS NOTHING BUT MY PERSPECTIVE.


Little example, for earth's people; the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. And it is a kind of eternal truth for earth's people but in reality, Sun never rises nor sets. It is funny that I write something that most of us have known it. But it was unknown for a long time and discovered later. And actually, someplace in Norway, the Sun never sets in summer. Yesterday's lie, wrong and forbidden things are today's truth, right, and reality. Here may I say TRUTH IS RELATIVE TO TIME.

check out War and Peace

Religious truths are always the best. Every religion believes they are right. Yes, they are absolutely right by religion. The problem occurs when another person from another religion scrutinizes your religion's truth and vice versa.  Same for any social belief also. It doesn't matter whether you a communist or liberal or fascist. You are always right in your belief. You are wrong about others' beliefs. So your truth doesn't matter till you accept the truth from other beliefs.
So here I can argue TRUTH IS NOT FACT, TRUTH IS BELIEF.

check out  The Kashmir Files

Hitler's reign in Germany is the most given example of the Fascist belief. For other people except for Germans or a small group of people Germans Hitler is the ultimate bad guy of all time. But if we see it from the local point of view Hitler is the souvenir of Jesus. For them, they have to regain the sovereignty of Germany, make it the greatest country in World, and have to revenge for the humiliation. It all goes alright with fellow Germans who believe in violence is the key to Germany's superiority and it goes all wrong with every moral person who believes in nonviolence.  Germans' belief in Hitler and violence is not by Hitler's rage but to their feelings of being superior to others. Their truth is, not what Hitler says or does but How Hitler makes them feel. Hitler makes them feel that they are real people. So here I can say TRUTH IS FEELING.

It goes beyond science also. Till now what we have known is true but we are not sure when some scientists make the theory wrong and give another truth. And in some science experiments always say this is absolutely constant, but I may be wrong when the universe is not constant how can they find that thing is constant. In science, TRUTH IS NOT DISCOVERED.

So my truth is for people's attention my blog should be small and catchy. People to read this long blog will find may nothing but boring so I am stopping here it is about 9am in 3 minutes. I have to stay right to my words blog at 9am.  So what you will feel if I don't stay to my words. So here I think consequences first before the action. So the truth is what we want to reveal or whatnot. So TRUTH IS BASED ON CONSEQUENCES.

So who knows the truth? Actually answer is no one knows. But now I am sure that no one knows? I don't care. 
I AM THE TRUTH.

The blog needs support and contribution to keep going. 


SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943


Stay safe and happy
Comment and Share the blog with your friends and family
Tune in to my blog
Support the blog


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu