The passion for thinking

 

“There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela

The passion for thinking is equal to nothing till when you are not establishing yourself as a philosopher in society. And you are not a follower of passion till you achieve something in your passionate field. Playing it safe in a passionate field is far better than someone achieving excellence in their unpassionate field. People believe in Gods as they know they have a special talent or power in any field. Natural talent is also exceptional to god. Don't believe who is saying someone or something as talent, they are effectively always unaware of your effort by which you have made your skill converted to talent. Any follower of passion is not different from a professional in the field. He doesn't always need to follow the passion for the sake of his passion but most of the time he thinks he can do better and in a creative way that nobody has ever done, most of the time he finds success in his passion. And for him to succeed in his passionate field the thinking behind to more creative and different and bringing new thoughts to the conversation is the stand out performers for him to succeed big.


Why it is always the passion?

Everybody wants to be happy. Happiness is not a permanent state. So everyone wants now then how can they be less hurt by their work so they follow the passion. They feel all the pressure that everyone faces in their daily life as well as professional life but their eagerness to learn more and be the best in their A-game always gives them a reason to follow their passion. Passion comes with the stress of putting on your best performance every time. It is the only "less hurting" that drags more people to follow their passion. If money is not a matter to them, some of them will never try to follow their passion, they only surf around their passion-related field and continue to do all the fun they are used to. 


Passion gives you the motivation to keep trying, even if you fail time after time. David A. Hunter

All you need is passion. If you have a passion for something, you'll create the talent. Yanni

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein


Above all the points and situation all are very acquainted then why did I again choose to write this topic? It is not all original, blending quotes with your views. The philosopher is the word for those who are passionately thinking about anything. Do all the philosophers passionate about thinking?  Everybody thinks that doesn't mean they are philosophers. Everybody thinks from their point of view, does this make everyone a philosopher? Everybody most of the time thinks according to the situation, what is suitable for that situation, Does this make them philosophers? Everybody loves truth, does the truth always focuses the philosophy? Humility and Honesty are always the preferable characteristics, does honesty and humility always lead to the correct philosophy? As we are human beings, we are biased toward someone, does this biases is not fall under the philosophy of affection? Similarly, how can humans always prefer to be biased but will put out the image that he was not biased toward anything? 

I have a passion for writing as well as different thinking. I am not writing a single line for the last 10 days but today I woke up at 5 am and sudden thought come to mind is "Why is always the passion"?  I opened my laptop to write but nothing new came to mind except for the title "passion for thinking". By thinking and writing this article I come to know that my thinking doesn't make me a philosopher as well at the same time my passion for writing doesn't make me write always good thing all the time. It is very hard to write 500 words of blogpost but it is very easy to write 130 pages of screenplay. sometimes the screenplay doesn't need any philosophy and sometimes my philosophy doesn't get enough words to convey my real thought about that philosophy. Sometimes I think I know better than someone but at the point of discussion, I want to establish my point which is my demerit, Instead of listening I want to prove my validation theory.  

Like my thinking, this blog post ends here abruptly.

Stay tuned to my thinking.

Stay safe and happy
Comment and Share the blog with your friends and family
Tune in to my blog
Support the blog

Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943


Your support will help the blog to grow and more posts will come very often.
Thank you.









Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu