Chocolate Day - Eat chocolate to Remember


 Give me a chocolate

This is not for eating only

I want to remember you in every difficult situation

You are the sweetest person ever.


I know you are the sweetest person ever

But there is nothing to remind me that

The time will pass 

Your words will get faded

Your voice will feel fuzzy

Everything will fade one day

Except for the rapper of the chocolate that you have given me

The rapper will have the perfect color

The rapper will still make noise if I squeeze that

And you will be there with me every moment 

Whenever I check the rapper.


I am sorry 

I am giving much more important to chocolate rapper than you

First of all, I don't have to shout at the rapper

I will never argue with it

I will never get sad because of that

And I will never regret eating that

But I may shout, argue, be sad and feel regret with you

All these things I don't want to 

But these are obligatory of the Relationship


I am giving you the chocolate

Feel the taste of me

Feel the sweetness of me

Remember me in the sweetness

Remind me of the sweetness

Become my ever shining rapper

And I will be your favorite chocolate.


check out An innovative way to propose in 2022

also, look Happy Rose Day 2022


stay safe and healthy
Tune in to my blog
Support the blog
SBI ac- 32288361529
Ifsc- SBIN0003943


N.B- This blog will only go forward with your support. Comments and share the most. If you have time, check out other articles also and I am available for freelance writing, So hire me.

Important- If anyone wants to share any content, please send in this email- mrpati2635@gmail.com
I will post in this blog with your names.






Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu