Why silence is the best reply?

Most of us have heard the sentence, how many of us are believing in it? I don't know. Personally, my silence never has been treated as a reply. If it catches someone's eye then surely I have been silenced for a long time. So my kind of reply to stay silent is to end up with frustration. My innovation of the best answer keeps me in delusion.

Actually, in the above, I have given a biased view. Whenever the other person gives the answer in silence, I get it immediately.  By the way, this answer always happens in between closed ones.  Day by day I know the person more so I actually know, what to ask and what not to? In this case, I even know what will be the answer, in which way I will get the answer, and everything. Is this not prejudice against the other person? So counter to my prejudice I always ask. But in some other way, is not this the deliberate way to put your best person in dilemma.

I don't want to put my best person in an uncomfortable situation so I have to break the silence by accepting the mistake of my sense. And the small tension usurps in my head, by silent it goes into peace. 

I don't think silence is always the best answer because it never resolves the issue but the issue will always be their subconscious. And most importantly silence will never give a voice to my best person to say NO to me.  Without any reply sometimes I will put my ego upon the best person which might create another issue. 

Actually, I don't know what is the best answer till now. It's good for me to get a reply in whichever way. Which is working for you will work for you. I am just giving you a perspective of thinking. 

SILENCE IS THE BEST REPLY, THEN WHY DOES COMMUNICATION START?


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu